"The ImageInbox® EHR Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."
II. Certified EHR Vendor & Product Information
- Vendor Name: NexGenic, LLC
- Certified EHR Name: ImageInbox®
- Certified EHR Version: 4
- InfoGard Certification #: IG-3150-16-0011 (Modular Ambulatory EHR) & IG-3150-16-0012 (Modular Inpatient EHR)
- Certification Date: March 29, 2016
- Certification Criteria: 170.314(a)(12) Image Results; 170.314(e)(3) Secure Messaging; 170.314(g)(1) Automated Numerator Recording; 170.314(g)(4) Quality Management System
- Additional Software Required: Java Runtime Environment
III. Transparency and Disclosures
(A) Additional costs: Additional costs to use ImageInbox for Meaningful Use reporting may include an additional charge of $2,500.00/month, per ImageInbox account.
(B) Limitations of the software: There are no known limitations, the software is compatible with PC, Mac, and Linux operating systems.